moderated Re: Bounce History

Posts crossed, just saw Brian’s. Brian, are EarthLink and mindspring somehow the same? I did have one bouncing mindspring member unbounce after I sent a bounce probe.

On Mar 3, 2019, at 8:38 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Glad you mentioned the EarthLink bouncing. I’ve recently had a flurry of mindspring members bouncing. (Weren’t those the same, or one became the other?)
On Mar 3, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Sharon Villines via Groups.Io <sharon=sharonvillines.com@groups.io> wrote:

It would be useful to be able to see a member’s bounce history — or if there is one, I can’t find it.

I’m having a problem with Earthlink addresses bouncing. Would like to see when they started — all on one date or what.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu