moderated Re: Bounce History

Glad you mentioned the EarthLink bouncing. I’ve recently had a flurry of mindspring members bouncing. (Weren’t those the same, or one became the other?)

On Mar 3, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Sharon Villines via Groups.Io <sharon=sharonvillines.com@groups.io> wrote:

It would be useful to be able to see a member’s bounce history — or if there is one, I can’t find it.

I’m having a problem with Earthlink addresses bouncing. Would like to see when they started — all on one date or what.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC