locked Re: Email command to turn digest mode on or off?

Judy F.

Mark, as you can see I am just now catching up on messages.  I don’t remember seeing any replies here, but here are my thoughts.

I don’t want to send an email to turn digest or any mail delivery off or on.  I want to be able to access the group, click on mail delivery I prefer and  yes or no or whatever the options are and save and that’s it.  Now if we have both options, then that should make all of us happy

With the options you show below, where would they be and would they be showing the actual group name or would it have to be entered?  I ask this because on the buying selling group the sellers are supposed to send their ads to group name@... and because they have auto complete turned on, they send them to groupname-owner@... .  This wastes time for the moderator to go back to them and tell them to repost.

Thanks,.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA