moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Samuel Murrayy

On 2019/03/03 03:45 AM, Shal Farley wrote:

The NC addresses get no group messages and if they haven't noticed
in a reasonable amount of time and asked +owner for help...
If one is subscribed to only one or two lists, then maybe. But I (for example) am subscribed to many lists (and I don't read every e-mail or even look at the list all the time), and it takes quite a while for me to realise if I no longer get messages from a particular list (due to whatever reason), or if my subscription didn't go through.

Samuel