moderated Re: Advertising

CW Bill Rouse

Our situation is an entirely different advertising model.

We are a group of 1,000+ yacht owners who constantly need to buy supplies, replacement parts, and services. We have successfully tested leveraging our group size to obtain vendor discounts from vendors we choose to buy from. Those chosen vendors would be interested in advertising in our group. In fact, it is a good way for those chosen vendors to get the news out about new products. And, yes the members would want to hear from those vendors.

But, anyway since this model is so foreign to what anyone has done, I will table the question.

Thanks for the comments.