moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 10:18 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
It's been awhile since I've seen a confirmation email. We should probably capture an example to put in the GIO help or the GMF wiki.
Here's a sample for you:

Hello,

If you did not request - or do not want - a subscription to this group, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team