moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Linda,

Sorry for the confusion, and no problem! It was poorly written in a rush. 😊 My point there was that  premium groups can direct add, which in essence lets them bypass the confirmation process anyway. I realize that’s not really relevant to this conversation, but just thought it would be good to mention.

On Mar 1, 2019, at 1:25 AM, Linda <lindon@...> wrote:

Sorry J,
This is your statement which I misinterpreted:
(BTW this is not a problem in premium restricted groups, since accepting the application automatically confirms the member. That was my suggestion long ago, because it doesn’t add any functionality, as premium groups already essentially have that ability via direct add. A premium group can also simply ‘confirm member.’)

Thanks for your support,
Linda