moderated Re: From address re-writing

Mark, yes, that’s what I was referring to. Thanks!

On Feb 28, 2019, at 10:52 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:10 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Bcc's on moderator "send message to member" emails in gmail are now fine. However, bcc's on PMs have the spam warning. Was the change supposed to fix that? If not, I can live with it, but a fix would be great!

If you're referring to BCCing yourself on a private reply to a message, that should be fixed now.