moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Linda,

Well, I’m glad to hear I understood your request! However, I am not advocating or suggesting getting rid of NC! Just saying there have been some problems with it. I think they’re fixable and I do think there needs to be some sort of confirmation process. Otherwise I could maliciously sign up a bunch of other people’s email addresses. 🐯

On Feb 28, 2019, at 11:19 AM, Linda <lindon@...> wrote:

Hello,
I don't want my original request to Mark to get buried. At least J understands what I'm asking for.

Note that I'd be perfectly fine with the elimination of the NC designation completely, as J suggests.

Thanks,
Linda

Feb 27

Hello,
Having to go through the whole member list to nudge NCs to confirm is time consuming. If the NCs could be listed separately, as bouncing members are, it would be very helpful.

Thanks for ALL you do, Mark!

Linda