moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Drew

In the mean time we can at least download the member list as a CSV file and sort it by User Status (0=Not Confirmed, 1=Confirmed, 2=Inactive, 3=Bouncing, 4=Bounced). Then send all the 0's reminder emails.

Drew

On 02/28/19 11:21, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 08:14 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
/I did not know that "resend confirmation e-mail" was available as a
bulk action./
Actually I just double-checked that, and it's not. :-) It's not included in the dropdown actions that you can do after selecting a member. However, having all the NC members in one group at the top of the list would still make it easier to do the resends individually. And if you had the ordering AND the addition of "resend confirmation email" as one of the dropdown actions on selected members, that would completely solve the problem.
/Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones./
/My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu/