moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 11:59 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The confirmation emails often get lost. This has been an ongoing problem for years.
It's been awhile since I've seen a confirmation email. We should probably capture an example to put in the GIO help or the GMF wiki. Is there some feature of it that suggests they are more likely to be blocked or sent to spam than a regular group post? If so, this should be shared with Mark so it can be fixed.

It's my understanding that [one of the] purposes of confirmation was to demonstrate that the recorded email address actually exists and is capable of receiving groups.io messages. If for whatever reason a given account consistently rejects them, it seems to me that it's performing its intended function.

Back to the original request, I agree that it would be handy to be able to filter and display any NC records from the Members List, as is done for Bouncing and Moderators and etc. The Actions pull-down menu being context-sensitive anyway, Resend Confirmation Email could be placed there for convenience...along with Remove, Ban and Send Message.

Regards,
Bruce