moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 08:38 AM, Jim Higgins wrote:
So yet another problem arising from failure to manage in a timely manner..
In fact I'll strongly disagree with you. I just went into the third group I moderate and found NC's scattered all throughout the 1000+ member list, some of them several pages in. That particular group is restricted and happens to be extremely well-managed. The 3000+member group is less rigorously managed, but could by no means be snidely accused of being "behind the 8-ball."

NC is simply problematic and this is just one of the ways in which it is. Groups.io can help, whether or not a group is "failing" to manage, by making this one aspect easier. I think that's one of groups.io's missions, right? Making group management smoother and easier.