moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 08:14 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
I did not know that "resend confirmation e-mail" was available as a bulk action.
Actually I just double-checked that, and it's not. :-) It's not included in the dropdown actions that you can do after selecting a member. However, having all the NC members in one group at the top of the list would still make it easier to do the resends individually. And if you had the ordering AND the addition of "resend confirmation email" as one of the dropdown actions on selected members, that would completely solve the problem.