moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 01:13 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
are you asking (per your subject line) for a feature that would send a generic reminder t
I think it's pretty clear she's asking for a feature - either a sort, or a separate category (as in "bouncing members") - that allows you to easily access and select all the NC members at once in order to perform a bulk action on them, the action being "resend confirmation email."