moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 07:26 AM, Jim Higgins wrote:
if they were dealt with in a TIMELY manner they shouldn't be scattered all thruout the member list.
I don't think there's any notification, in an unrestricted group, that new members are NC. So they're added to the members list and the moderators may not see them until years later, if ever. That's not the case in the group I own (which is restricted and highly monitored for new members), but it's definitely the case in one very large group I moderate, and very likely others as well. Every so often, I go into the members list there and randomly pick a couple of NC members to resend confirmation emails to. It's too difficult, as the OP in this thread says, to find them all easily. So the dozens (possibly hundreds?) of others stay NC. The group owner and the other moderator, new to groups.io, are clueless about the situation, although every so often I try to help by letting them know about the NC members, and/or resending a couple of confirmation emails myself. Being able to sort by them and thereby being able to do a bulk "resend confirmation email" action would help tremendously.