moderated Re: Bulk reminders for NCs #suggestion

Jim Higgins

In my limited experience, NC only applies to new members who haven't confirmed their membership... so if they were dealt with in a TIMELY manner they shouldn't be scattered all thruout the member list. They should be near the top if sorted chronologically with newest being first. What's the "not necessarily" aspect that I'm missing?

Jim H

Received from J_Catlady at 2/27/2019 06:04 PM UTC:

Not necessarily. NC's in at least one of the groups I moderate are scattered throughout a 3,000-member list.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 9:57 AM Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@...> wrote:
I don't understand why you have to go thru the whole member list. NC's should be among only your most recent new members, so they should near the top if sorted chronologically. Jim H