moderated Re: Suggested updates to message footer

Chris Jones

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
By the way, I've just noticed that when you reply via the web interface, the original e-mail is not quoted. Now I understand why people [think that they need to] copy/paste stuff when replying via the web interface.
Quoting an entire previous message when replying to it is "very bad form" IMO unless it is absolutely essental  All I had to do to include the selective quote from your message was to highlight the bit I wanted to focus on and then click on "Reply". The highlighted passage was automatically imported into the reply for me. It could hardly be easier.

Chris