moderated Re: Apply to Join button on the main group screen

Samuel Murrayy

On 2019/02/26 11:21 PM, Beth Weld wrote:

I have a restricted group, and I do not want people to be able to apply to join the group from the main group page (the one you see if you aren't logged in).
In the mean time, you can set a "pending" notice at:
https://groups.io/g/zalang/membernotices
which will be sent to any members who apply to join.

It won't prevent all the rest (e.g. users will still get the message asking them to confirm their e-mail address, etc.).

I agree that there should be an option to remove the "Apply for membership" button, at least.

Samuel