moderated Re: Apply to Join button on the main group screen

Beth Weld

Thank you both. I have put messages on the home page - in large letters in RED, but it seems to do no good. My group is restricted in that people can't just join. I would like to further restrict it by not even having the apply button available.  I don't want to take the group out of the IO directory in case people see it there and are interested. But - we have a separate process (as others do too), and it has to be followed before we direct add them. Maybe a point that I didn't state - we are a premium group and don't use the invitation process so are restricted more than most.
Thanks
Beth