moderated Re: photos -- need feature to delete more than one photo at a time - SUSIE

dave w

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 04:07 AM, Susie wrote:
think it would a nice feature in the Photos Section to be able to select more than one photo at a time, to delete.
or, maybe a feature to select Edit, and choose which photos you'd like to delete, or select dates to be deleted, etc.

Susie,
I and others have to agree with the basics of this.
I'm guessing something of the interface is limiting the ability to get it done quickly.
No I haven't checked every thread before posting this,
respectfully, davew