moderated Re: Suggested updates to message footer

Samuel Murrayy

On 2019/02/27 10:18 AM, Shal Farley wrote:

Samuel wrote:
(For some reason, I don't receive my own posts/replies to this group,
This group only? That I can't explain.
Ignore that...

I had a closer look and it turns out that *some* of my replies and *some* of my initial posts are not delivered to me in this group. Some of my messages in the "[beta] Suggested updates to message footer" topic did not come through to me. Ignore, ignore...

On a different note, purely for interest sake: Thunderbird believes that your e-mail (the one I'm replying to here) is in fact a reply to Brian's "We are in entirely different worlds" e-mail, even though in this case I did receive my own e-mail as well.

Samuel