moderated Re: Suggested updates to message footer

Samuel,

(For some reason, I don't receive my own posts/replies to this group,

This group only? That I can't explain.
Do your own posts get redirected to Spam? That happens with some services when they see your own email address as the From in a message that arrived "from outside".

If not, and if you mean any Groups.io group then perhaps it relates to this.

You may need to have Mark add your email domain to the Gmail list.

Hmm... calling it a Gmail list may be a misnomer. Possibly there are other email services with the same or related behavior regarding one's own messages arriving back from a mailing list.

Shal