moderated Re: Suggested updates to message footer

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

We are in entirely different worlds in our wants, needs, and observations.

Threading has been a standard feature, that works incredibly well, in e-mail clients and webmail for decades.

You're free, as are all participants here, to make your requests.  I don't think your complaints are warranted in any way.