moderated Re: Apply to Join button on the main group screen

Leeni

Sorry, yes I was addressing Beth but your message about her not wanting the apply button prompted me to write what I wrote. Hopefully she will write back and let us know or understand what she means by her group being restricted. Leeni aka Ilene

-------Original Message-------

Date: 2/26/2019 5:11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Apply to Join button on the main group screen

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 11:01 PM, Leeni wrote:
I think that you think that Restricted means by invite only and that is why you won't want the apply button there.
Leeni: I had to read your message a couple of times to work out whether you were addressing me or Beth. I realised you were addressing Beth, and FWIW I was wondering exactly the same as you about her interpretation the meaning of "Restricted".

Chris