moderated Re: From address re-writing

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 9:47 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

As I mentioned before, paradoxically, after you started the From address rewriting for gmail, the "bcc me" on member messages using "send message" started displaying the spam-warning behavior. This did not happen before you started the From rewriting - the behavior seemed to hop from group messages only to "bcc me" messages only. So my question, especially since you mention "group messages" in the documentation below, is whether whatever you did this time will fix the "bcc me" spam warning problem as well.

We should now be re-writing the From lines for post to sub messages.

Thanks,
MarkĀ