moderated Re: RFE: Moderate messages with keywords

Even if such a filter were (realistically) feasible, which I don't think it is, it would be overly sensitive. Do you really want to moderate every post containing the word "thanks"? I think not. The problem is not that it would not "catch all instances of flagged terms." The problem is that it would catch too many of them.

I would just put problem members on moderation.