moderated Re: From address re-writing

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 09:28 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
- For domains hosted by Gmail, we now re-rewrite the From lines of messages we send back to the original sender.
Mark,

As I mentioned before, paradoxically, after you started the From address rewriting for gmail, the "bcc me" on member messages using "send message" started displaying the spam-warning behavior. This did not happen before you started the From rewriting - the behavior seemed to hop from group messages only to "bcc me" messages only. So my question, especially since you mention "group messages" in the documentation below, is whether whatever you did this time will fix the "bcc me" spam warning problem as well.

Thanks.