moderated Re: From address re-writing

Hi All,

I've just pushed out the following changes:

- I have two internal lists of domains: a list of domains hosted by Gmail, and a list of domains hosted by Exchange.
- For domains hosted by Gmail, we now re-rewrite the From lines of messages we send back to the original sender.
- For domains hosted by Exchange, we now re-write the From lines of all messages sent to those domains.
- In the Accounts Prefs page, we now display one of the following messages to applicable members:

        Your email is hosted by Gmail, so we will re-write the From line for the copies of your group messages that we send back to you.
        Your email is hosted by Exchange, so we will re-write the From line for all group messages sent to you.

- There are two new help sections in the FAQ for people who are seeing spoofing warnings or are not receiving email to their Exchange hosted accounts.

At least for now, additions to the domain lists are handled manually by me.

Please let me know if you have any questions or wording improvement suggestions.