moderated RFE: Moderate messages with keywords

Samuel Murrayy

Hello

How feasible is it to allow moderators to moderate messages based on keywords that occur in those messages?

For example, I don't want people to send "thank you" messages to the group, but many do (they feel it's polite to flood the group with thank-you notices), so it would help me tremendously if any message containing "thanks", "thank you" and "thankyou" can be held back to be moderated.

Of course, teaching users to use the hashtag #thanks would be ideal, but I suspect most of my users won't do that (or, by the time I realise that a user needs to be reminded of it, it's too late because the message has already gone to the list).

Samuel