moderated Re: RFE: Next/Previous button when editing member profiles

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 7:25 AM Samuel Murray <samuelmurray@...> wrote:

(The setting I'd like to set is to limit attachments to 100 kb.  I will
then set the group itself to allow attachments without moderation.  I'd
like to use 100 kb so that users' signatures still show up.)

You have a Yahoo Group transfer scheduled. If you'd like all the transferred members to have the 100kb max attachment size, go into the Default Sub Settings for your group and set the Max Attachment Size there. That setting will be applied when I do the group transfer.

Hope this helps.