moderated Facebook calendar integration

William Finn

Just an idea that would make owners and managers life so much easier.

Some of us have groups that populate calendar of events to the public.
In doing so there is often the need to publish the calendar of events into multiple locations such as Facebook events and so on.

I think a way to have Facebook events populate the group calendar or have Groups.io calendar populate Facebook events for a particular page.

Also integration with Meetup would also help.

Today I post calendar events into 4 different locations. It would be nice to have one where I can post the event and it gets populated to all the others.

Liam