moderated Re: From address re-writing

I wrote:

I think my idea would handle your #2, #3, and #4.

Or not.

#4 applies to all messages to that account, not just the user's own messages. If exposed as a user Account control it would probably need to be a separate control from the one for one's own messages. Likewise in the group's Default Sub. Settings.

So, yeah, it is a little less slick than I was thinking.

Shal
P.S. My apologies to you Windows nerds out there for accidentally speaking the devil's name. You know who you are because you heard it go "clang" in your mind when you read it. The rest of you are safe.