moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Well at least some good came out of this misbegotten thread! It turns out that the member who left yesterday due to “too many emails” was actually receiving the emails from a different group besides ours and was confused. I put her on Special Notice yesterday and this morning she emailed me complaining that she was still getting tons of emails. lol

On Feb 21, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 8:09 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Mark, I didn't test message footers. From the web, you get only the option for Special Notices. Maybe they don't currently match?

Good catch. I've added a switch to special notices button there to match the /leave page.