From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:58 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Virus scanning

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:06 AM Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does your virus scanning detect problems in a zipped attachment?

Yes it does.

I would like to know if a virus-infected file did get through the virus scanning. Someone recently contacted support about one such incident, but I haven't been able to verify it yet. From the logs, we don't actually see many virus infected files.