moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

???? Mark, I just re-tested this and was only given the option of Special Notice. But it's no biggie!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:48 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 6:29 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Ok, I finally tested this out in my test group (something I failed to do in the first place), and I have one correction to some of the statements made here about the feature: people unsubscribing get the option to stay but change to Special Notice, but they aren't given the option of changing to digest or any of the other delivery methods.

Hmm, yep, I misspoke. They are given the option of daily summary or special notices.