moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice�� option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Of course they can. But statements have been made here to the effect that they're given the choice of other options at the time of the unsub, which is not, strictly speaking, correct. :-) Although no big deal.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 6:49 PM Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:
Okay now once they click to stay in the group, they can go to their profile and change their settings to one of the Digests or any other delivery method they choose. Leeni

-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 2/20/2019 8:29:03 PM

Ok, I finally tested this out in my test group (something I failed to do in the first place), and I have one correction to some of the statements made here about the feature: people unsubscribing get the option to stay but change to Special Notice, but they aren't given the option of changing to digest or any of the other delivery methods.