moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Ok, I finally tested this out in my test group (something I failed to do in the first place), and I have one correction to some of the statements made here about the feature: people unsubscribing get the option to stay but change to Special Notice, but they aren't given the option of changing to digest or any of the other delivery methods.