moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Thanks, Mark, Leeni, and Duane. It seems my group member was reporting incorrectly about not getting the option.

On Feb 20, 2019, at 5:19 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:10 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Members unsubscribing from our group due to “too many emails” seem not to be given other subscription options. It seems that in groups where no-email is not disabled, they are presented with an option to stay in the group but go to no-email. If no-email is disabled, I think they should be presented with staying in the group with special notice.

As Leeni mentioned downthread, people do indeed get the option to switch to digest or special notices only. They get that when clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link in emails. That has nothing to do with whether no email is disabled or not.