moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Duane, are you saying that in the no-email-disabled groups, your members receive the option, mid-stream of unsubscribing, of cancelling their unsub and instead switching to s different email delivery? Because that’s what happens in the NON-no-email-disables groups. Just trying to figure out whether my unsubscribing member was reporting incorrectly about not having been presented with the option.

To be clear: yes, I know that all members have the option to change their delivery preference at any time. I am explicitly discussing thd feature wherein the system stops their unsub temporarily and explicitly GIVES them the option, at that time and by clicking on the link, to stay in the group and change their preference.

On Feb 20, 2019, at 5:10 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 04:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
All my members have all the available options included.
Does your group have no-email disabled?
Yes, it's disabled on 3 of my groups, but the users can still choose any of the others.