moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 06:37 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It does. No revisiting required.
What requires revisiting is whether it should.  I don't need any further convincing that it does.  I have never been persuaded by the argument, "because we've always done it that way," and particularly once it becomes apparent that the law of unintended consequences is hugely at play.  It is, and shall remain, my opinion that a no email choice should not apply to special notices.

I will now happily return you to your previous topic and offer no more on this side loop.