moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 03:03 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
My understanding is that it is not possible for members of a group to block special notices by e-mail under any circumstances, even if they're "no e-mail."   Am I mistaken?
Brian - Yes, re-reading this I do see that there IS a misunderstanding here. If a member is no-email, then they don't even receive special notices. Disabling the no-email option makes it so that they do receive at least special notices.