moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 02:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
1.  Why would one wish to disable the no e-mail option?

2.  What does it gain a group to do so
Good thing the firestorm is already over lol. It was a major conflagration. All the groups I'm in besides this one have no-email enabled. It makes sure I can reach all group members when absolutely necessary to convey some crucial information.