moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 05:34 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
but I've also put up a doc with (what I assume is) the same info as the top sticky in our group
As a non-owner, I am not sure exactly how you might do it, but it might be a very good idea to send this information directly to anyone who's trying to unsubscribe secondary to "too many e-mails" and ask them to confirm whether they still wish to do so after having read and considered the alternatives.