moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 02:23 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I have put the following document together to educate our members:
Brian, I haven't read the doc you posted but I've also put up a doc with (what I assume is) the same info as the top sticky in our group. Thanks.