-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 2/20/2019 3:10:21 PM

Members unsubscribing from our group due to “too many emails” seem not to be given other subscription options. It seems that in groups where no-email is not disabled, they are presented with an option to stay in the group but go to no-email. If no-email is disabled, I think they should be presented with staying in the group with special notice.