moderated Re: Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 03:10 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Members unsubscribing from our group due to “too many emails” seem not to be given other subscription options.
All my members have all the available options included.  You could also include information in your 'Goodbye' notice to point them to the Advanced Preferences for their account.  If they're mainly email users, include the list of commands available via email or how to use the groupname+help address.