moderated Give unsubscribing members ‘special notice’ option if no-email is disabled #suggestion

Members unsubscribing from our group due to “too many emails” seem not to be given other subscription options. It seems that in groups where no-email is not disabled, they are presented with an option to stay in the group but go to no-email. If no-email is disabled, I think they should be presented with staying in the group with special notice.