locked Re: #suggestion

Mark,

If someone had accepted the invitation already, would it be
confusing, in that would 'Cancel Invitation' imply that the already
subscribed person be unsubscribed?
I agree with pnrfan; I think Remove Invitation, Cancel Invitation, or Rescind Invitation would be least likely to imply unsubscribing the member.

"Delete From List" seems problematic to me because so many people use "the list" to refer primarily to the list of members, or as a synonym for "the group". So even though one is looking right at the list in question, I think the association with Members list is too strong.

-- Shal