moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Oh, ok. I wasn't looking at the interaction of the two settings, nor at web vs email replies. I was referring only to the fact that when it IS working as intended, it STILL does not allow the opportunity for anything more than the subgroup members receiving a single message from the non-subgroup member. Further conversation that includes Fred, or even a simple response to him from a subgroup member, is precluded because Fred is not in the subgroup. I thought that was your point but I guess I misunderstood.