moderated Re: photos

Anita L

Nice to see all your responses. I don't want to moderate anyone. They would get upset.

The ads can't be controlled because it seems to come from some using the incredimail mail program.

I want the people to write and don't want to discourage that.

I really don't see why a member has to be notified about images removed in attachments that were written a year ago or more.  I have over 14,000 images in that email photo album. No need for that.
To do each one by one would take me days.

It would be a nice feature that could be optional and be used if the owner wants to.

I want to keep my members happy with the group but at the same time would love all of these images to disappear.

Thanks

Anita